1/5/06

Great Caesar's RECTUM! It's Another Edition of GWiMMRN!

It's a THIRD relentless mouthable for you lucky folks! In one day! How fucklucky is that? Make sure you play by the rules now: guess. What's in my mouth. Right now.

A) Crispy elephant ears
B) The Book of Job with all the pages stuck together from Eugene's adorable little loads
C) Michele's new icon, selected because someone took the old one and made a horrible mockery out of it
D) A frosty paws sundae with ham shit sauce
E) Kristanna Loken's forbidden fantasy (imagine what would happen if you were to place a small firecracker inside a raw oyster smeared with hot turkey gravy and lit it)
F) This endlessly-crying little asshole's trip to Europe
G) Kristanna Loken's big, fat, Terminatrix cock

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to light the firecracker, even if it will cost me ecstasy.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, am I supposed to light the turkey gravey?

And isn't gravey spelled g-r-a-v-E-y?

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, you have gone to far. A ghost's rectum is nothing to sneeze at.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Frostey Pawes taste terrible.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then stop eating them.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ie can'te helpe myself.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*fssssssssss* *POP*

Ooooh!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

My Mouth..I'm late in saying this...but thank you for putting C in your mouth and for your mouth sensitivity to my old icon.
*sniff*
Your mouth has made my heart go thumpity-whump.:-)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home