1/4/06

It's tha Muthafukkin' BUMP Day!

Check it, yo! It's the Bump Day, ya'll! Ya'll gone guess what be in mah moufus right now, yo:

A) The nose of a 49 year old South African woman, bravely rescued from the maw of a vicious but cuddly seal
B) The Rice Krispies crackle of her nasal cartilage *crunch crunch*
C) Aunt Ginny's pair of Depends after she took an angry, hot, wet shit in them over not receiving a Christmas card this year from her favorite nephew
D) lola's ipod, all moist and sticky with...secretions
E) The Canadian software company called Delrina (rhymes with loose, floppy vagina) that sells programs that go, "G'day, eh" and provide images of french fries & gravy
F) French fries & baby gravy
G) A big, fat hip-hop cock with bling bling

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seal? You mean the singer?

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are the angry shits the hottest shits?

And I don't mean "hot" as in, Tara Reid is hot.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My shits are "hot," also. In both meanings of the term.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*FRRRRSPPPPLLLLLAAAT*

*plllllllllloppppp*

Little bastard didn't send me a Christmas card this year!

*splip*

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't cry like that, Aunt Ginny.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Ok I looked. but it's no fun doin
myself!!!

You realize of course, that you are corrupting me....

1:50 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I corrupt no one. I simply provide an array of nourishing, disgustingly vile mouthable choices on a daily basis, not skipping significant holidays because my only focus is what's in my mouth right now.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look: you're a sick freak and a corrupting influence on all that's good and decent. I'm sure Michele's chances of reaching Heaven have been irredeemably compromised by reading this disgusting excuse for a website.

3:37 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I make no promises for a happy afterlife.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home