12/31/05

GWiMMRN, Bite the Pillow New Year's Eve Edition

MotherFUCKchunks! It's almost a new year! I've got 365 WHOLE DAYS to stuff stuff into my mouth! Can you BELIEVE it? Or, more importantly, can you FOCUS? FOCUS on my mouth?

I'm waiting...

Okay. Now that you're in my mouth's "zone," guess what's in it.

A) Eugene's oft-gripped towelrack
B) A magnum of Dom Perignon, drunk out of Tara Reid's sweaty brar
C) A nice serving of Chicken Chow Mein, left out in the warm Spring sun for a week in one of those places where the sun shines six months out of the year
D) Canada, all of it
E) The thin load Sheppy plans to launch all over his belly while he flogs his bishop to thoughts of gay sex with this surprised looking turd
F) Sheppy's shotrag with Dan's teethmarks embedded in it
G) A big, fat, Chicken Chow Mein-covered COCK for the new year

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Happy New Year and to end this year with only 2 1/2 hours to go, I'll chose G.

What can I say, I'm bored.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNGH!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home