1/2/06

First Monday of GWiMMRN 2006 Edition

Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays...but it's all good, because it's a Monday in my mouth, for Christ's little cock's sake! I'll bet you didn't know that Jesus had a very small wang. He did. It's why He was crucified. Truths about Jesus aside, let's guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) Eugene's abortive attempt to become a gigolo
B) The abortion Eugene's wife recently got, with placenta sauce
C) The FACT that I've really crossed the line with B)
D) Chocolate-covered weasel penises
E) Rudolph the red-nosed bicycle
F) A Valentine's Day present woven from Angela Lansbury's pubic hair
G) A pork fat enema
H) A big, fat, carob-covered weasel penis

UPDATE: Say it with me: weaselpenis weaselpenis weaselpenis weaselpenis! It's fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Sounds like you're pretty happy with H in your mouth.
My vote goes to E. She worked darn hard to make it good enough for your mouth.

While your at it..put a Happy New Year in your mouth too.

7:26 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Did you say "weaselpenis weaselpenis weaselpenis weaselpenis!" like I told you to?

Be honest.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat's IT! I am NEVER looking at another picture on this website. They're ALL SICK.

8:57 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Don't forget to say "weaselpenis weaselpenis weaselpenis weaselpenis!"

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DON'T have a small wang! I DON'T!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

My Mouth, I think you've said it more than enough for all of us!

I say ...Ditto!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home