1/3/06

I'm Drooling! I'm Drooling!

Yes! Happy Mouth Year! Another year for my mouth to inhale the void that is yours, mines, and ours' lifes!

GuessWinMMouthRNow!

A) Spitcake!
B) A variety of domesticated animal hair.
C) Pukerrific good times at 2 a.m. January 1, 2006.
D) Nuns Having Fun wall calendar 2006, which just happens to be the best thing you'll ever shove up your anus this year.
E) An unsent Xmas card.
F) Lord North'stwo tons of belly-button lint, extracted just before his Speech to Parliament.
G) A big, fat cock, which should be on everybody's "Things to Suck Today" list.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was featured in the month of March.

*sniff*

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My supreme oratical skills disappeared with the belly button lint, much like Samson's strength left when his hair was cut.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What...what do the W, M, and R stand for?

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't call Letter G a "waste of time." I'm quite offended by that remark. You obviously have no respect for what I do with my time.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

I'm not looking at the links...I stopped at B. Perfect for my afgan, when your done with it in your mouth, it'll be washed and wear.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home