1/4/06

They Don't Call it a Cock for Nothing

Hey there! Glad to see you! Haven't seen you in a while, see? Been selling sea shells by the sea shore? Have you? Huh? Aren't you going to answer me? Well? I'm waiting here like a jackass for you to answer me. So that's it. You're not going to answer me. Is that it? Huh? You're not going to answer me? Fine. Just. Just fine. Don't answer me. I had a very nice question about sea shore based enterprises and the entrepreneurial spirit and you don't think I warrant an answer. That's just great. Thanks for nothing.

GWiMMRN.

A) Sea shells by the sea shore.
B) A link that Michelle won't bother to look at.
C) Rudolph the Red Nose Bicycle's Low Hanging Jubbblies.
D) Quikrete.
E) Crete.
F) Half a nose.
G) Half a big, fat muthafukkin' cock.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I HAVE been selling sea shells by the sea shore, but that's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Jackass.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And whay does it have 3 b's?

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hney! Thnat's nnnnot fnunny!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just asking a *thbbbttt* quesblun! You don't have to be so RUDE.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*thhbbbt* I have a quesblun!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Excuse me , but I checked out the link that I wouldn't bother but I bothered so am bothered.
Okkaaay, Now that I've said that

Hey, I lke Gena! I loved Eart Girls are Easy....did you ever have that in your mouth?

Anyway, sure I'll chose a, b and Not g...I want the whole thing, until you do, I can't chose it for you.

Am I the only one who ever refers to chosing something for your mouth. You yell at me for not "focusing" yet I don't see it happening too often. What, don't I rate?

8:08 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I appreciate all the great guesses you've been making over the past several weeks, but it's still clear that you're not FOCUSING.

If you were truly FOCUSED on my mouth and its contents, you wouldn't worry about what the others say.

FOCUS, Michele.

FOCUS.

You're doing fine. I know you can focus. Say it with me: "I CAN. I CAN. I CAN."

4:38 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Can Can Can...do I flip my skirt now?

You know..Can-Can???

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home