1/3/06

It's Tuesday? ALREADY?!

Holy shit! You know what that means? That means I get to put things into my mouth! Hurry up! Guess:

A) The sweaty sombrero belonging to SeƱor Pedro Fuck Knuckles, the famous Hispanic soprano impresario
B) Menstruating Whale Snatch, the nickname we used to give this nun that would come around trolling for airplane glue to sniff
C) Sheppy's unpublished book with all the pages stuck together with his dried-up man-custard
D) This guy's latest pair of tighty-whiteys after gobbling his way through a boxcar full of Ex-Lax to get to a beaker of Metamucil cut with ground-up Correctol
E) The song he hummed whilst gobbling ("I want to eat right to Big Skidmark Avenue...and I can take a big dump.") (Sing it to the tune of "Electric Avenue" in a very deep Eddy Grant accent)
F) The FACT that you haven't sung the song out loud like I just fuckin' asked you to
G) A used maxi-pad bitten right in half, to share
H) This guy's big, faaaaaaat...COCK!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't make fun of me. I'm a Civil War Hero. I led the North to VICTORY! And we paraded down Electric Ave-eh-nue. Just to make it higher.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone got any toilet paper?

TOUCHDOWN!!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whass chor prollem, mang?

Besa mi culo, puta!!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget about the toilet paper, got any airplane glue?

It's for Jesus. He's, uh, building a Messerschmitt.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there's a messershit in the kitchen, clean it up, will ya?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

F!! F is in your mouth.
Because you're the only one singin' it!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Hey! I recognize that guy!!!

He's Mine!!!!!

LOL

You are BAAAAD

12:02 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Holy Crap, how many times did you link to him???

Oh, I am rollin'!!!!

Looks like you have a satisfied mouth, or its in shock!!

Hahahaha!!!!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home