1/5/06

Lips, Teeth and Tongue: It's a Thursday in My Mouth

Check it out! It's my mouth! On a Thursday! With things in it! Guess! What I've put! In there! Right now!

A) My lumps, my lumps, my lovely lady lumps
B) The oft-heard civics course quote, "I've had bowel movements with more character." --Honest Abe Lincoln, talking about convicted murderer Scott Petersen
C) All that junk inside yo' trunk
D) A medium-sized cucumber formerly used by Geena Davis and Sabine Ehrenfeld to make "the beast with two backs"
E) Vampire tea (a used maxi pad dunked into a mug of hot water so it steeps for seven minutes and makes a nice hot drink)
F) Ear wax confetti, thrown at weddings and other special occasions
G) *pick pick* HOORAY! *flick flick* CONGRATULATIONS!
H) Eugene's mystifying popularity, because even in the age of the Internet, it's pretty mystifying that people would want to read awful poetry about a strange man's testicles
I) A big, fat cock submerged in a warm, moist bowl of black-eyed peas

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you draw me a picture of the beast with two backs? I don't quite get it.

Was the cucumber peeled?

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch all of the video. It seemed a little too "hoochie mamma" for me.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why you gotgot all that junk, all that junk inside yo' trunk?

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figure it out for yourself, buddy.

The cucumber didn't start OUT peeled, but it sure got that way by the end!

Now lick the food-grade produce wax off of my labia.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Care for a cup of tea?

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pick pick* TOUCHDOWN!! *flick flick*

10:19 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I'm a sucker for E. Did you have any E in your mouth today.?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home