6/23/06

GWiMMRN, Droplet of Sperm in an Empty Pie Tin Edition

I spend all day putting things in my mouth. You know this. You also know that in order to be Saved, you have to guess what's in my mouth right now. You also know that the End of the World is upon us because of your incessant lack of focusing.

And yet, there you sit, insignificant as a droplet of sperm in an empty pie tin, doing something you know you shouldn't do. And who are the ones who comment on this site? A host of ridiculous characters, all whining about something I said, or clarifying their ridiculous positions on matters that are as insignificant as a droplet of sperm in an empty pie tin, that's who. A dog that had to be trained how to take a shit? Deroy Murdock, who claims to be the "Patron Saint of GWiMMRN" and demands that we grow up? A talking Mexican version of an English french fry sandwich? Are you kidding me? Not one of these characters bother to GWiMMRN. NOT ONE. And here they are, wasting my time.

Well, world, here's another chance for you. DON'T BLOW IT.

GWiMMRN:

A) A frilly frock.
B) The Fraggle Rock theme song.
C) Fluffernutters.
D) Fluffers.
E) The tail-light of a 1972 Mustang convertible.
F) Tara Reid's long, slow slide into irrelevance.
G) Possibly the worst, most unfunny movie of all time, featuring a horribly unfunny actress.
H) The probability of you getting a promotion at work after your employer finds out that you visited this disgusting website.
I) An ostrich's big, fat, mean-spirited cock.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I jerk off into pie tins sometimes.

When I'm with lots of other people.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to guess.

I really am.

Yup.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen, we're doing the best we can here. I spend ALL DAY jerking off into pie tins and I'm as important as they come.

No pun intended.

Fuckstick.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home