6/13/06

GWiMMRN, Catt "Shitt" Sadler Edition

I was thinking about turning this website into a Catt "Shitt" Sadler fansite, due to the appalling lack of FOCUS here. But then I asked myself, "Why the FUCK does anyone care about this hairy coochie-trained broad and some stupid show she's on that I've never seen a second of?"

Thank God for sanity.

Now, thank God for what's in my mouth right now, and guess what it is:

A) Seven used Neuticles, cut from a dead dog's scrotum (the owner was an overachiever)
B) A homunculus
C) The Fiend Folio
D) A pet rot grub that has an alignment of Evil which is pretty weird because it's really just a maggot, you know, and it's actually pretty nice to me
E) Little Debbie's hairy li'l snatcheroo, which is fairly similar to Meg Ryan's hairy li'l snatcheroo except that the hair color is a bit lighter and tastes like frosting
F) The pathos inspiring words of, "WAHHH! BOO FUCKING HOO HOO HOO! I can't stand to see a man's horribly inflated scrotum! WAHHH! *snf*"
G) The secret fact that I myself can barely stand to see a man's horribly inflated scrotum, but don't tell anyone
H) The Big Rock Candy Mountain
I) A big, fat cock candy mountain

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a pair of huge horse testicles sewn onto my cat.

That would give him back his confidence.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I injected saline into my cat's testicles today.

Nothing bad happened, but he walked around funny and was obsessed about cleaning them.

Ha ha.

I guess you had to be there.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why you make fun of me all I try to do is make people happy so I look a little scary so what and my show is really retarded wahhh boo hoo!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am NOT evil. I simply like to feast on human flesh. Get your facts straight, bucko.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to have my testicles back.

That would give me back my balls.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I really doubt that that's Catt Sadler commenting on this website. She wouldn't give herself the nickname of "Shitt".

I really feel that way.

:)

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not pleased about having to come back here to correct you regarding the proper name for my female parts. I just don't have the time to do it, but I will do it anyway.

Please, for the last time, do not refer to my private parts as, and I quote, a "hairy li'l snatcheroo." I will not speak for Little Debbie, though it may be that she has a different name for her private parts than I.

If you absolutely HAVE to talk about my female parts, you may call them "Meg Ryan's Ting-Ting," or, if you are feeling particularly whimsical, my female parts may be referred to as, "Meg Ryan's Ever-Cock-Hungry Tuna Taco With Extra SUHHHHH-NATCH Hair."

On a private note (so to speak), I would also request that, as my good buddy and fellow dicklick Deroy Murdock, "Patron Saint" of GWiMMRN would say, you "GROW UP."

Grown people do not make fun of my Ting-Ting.

They don't.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Meg Ryan

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mig ryen sux donkey dicks hee hee

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lick my dark soft nuts

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear sir:

I resent your misuse of the beloved equine character I created a long time ago, twisting it to your sick purposes.

Please refrain from doing so again, or I will have my lawyer, a J. Frankensuckcock, Esq. put you in a legal battle so horrendous that you may never find your testicles afterwards. J. Frankensuckcock, Esq. is a PIT-BULL, as you are undoubtedly aware.

Thank you.

W. Farley

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still not convinced that Catt Sadler is commenting here. It's come to my attention that the website she provided as her own points one to a place describing a pair of equine testes. While it seems as though today's (disgusting) "theme" has become horse testicles, I doubt that she herself would so join the theme.

At any rate, she's busy biting off the inidividual hairs of my dirty taint, so she doesn't have internet access (and won't until she's done and my taint is as clean and smooth as a baby's bottom).

Thank you for reading.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree with the Black Stallion. The world should unite and suckle on those big, dark, soft nuts. He deserves it. Don't you?

Thanks for sharing.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home