6/16/06

GWiMMRN, Horse Testicles and Dog Shit Edition

There's no better time than right now to grow up. Growing up is what all the cool kids are doing and growing up is essential for healthy bones and teeth (which are kinda like bones. Isn't that weird? That we chew with bones jutting out of our heads? Well, fuck you, too.). Growing up is also a part of this good breakfast.

So, grow up, and GWiMMRN:

A) Thatithtical prothedurth.
B) The unrelenting stupidity of the Daily 10, whether it is the Daily 10, or Daily 10 Weekend.
C) Sal Masekela, whose unfunny banter on the Daily 10 makes little birds weep in agony.
D) The annoying, horse testicle like appearance of Debbie Matenopoulos.
E) Yellow FEVER!
F) Thy Kingdom Come.
G) The Gulf. The FUCKING gulf.
H) A big, fat cock with Catt "Shitt" Sadler's tuna-taco still attached.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I'm getting pretty fucking tired of reading about the Daily 10.

GROW UP.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made the reasonable assumption, given the title of the post, that the subject matter would have something...ANYTHING to do with dog shit. It is a topic in which I have much interest, as I still haven't fully wrapped my little doggy head around the whole CONCEPT of taking a shit, and I occasionally forget how to do it, which creates all sorts of problems as you can imagine.

Hence, I feel that a "bait and switch" scam has been pulled on me and all the other dogs, still living lives of quiet desperation, who read this post hoping to get the slighest hint of a clue as to how to take a shit.

Not to sound too cliche, but...well, care to respond?

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT MY NICKNAME ISN'T SHITT STOP IT

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuthe me, preathe!

Thith hollibre, thickening webthite hath been making tellibre joketh about individuarth with dithabiritieth fol fal too rong, and it hath to thtop!

It maketh me and my ferrow "yerrow peopre" ekthtlemery angly! Preathe to theathe thith evir mockely thith inthtant! Othelwithe, I sharr thic my rawyel J. Flankenthuckcock, Ethq. on you, and you wirr not have a thingre regar reg to thtand on!

You wirr be in the pool houthe!

Thank you.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everybody! Welcome to the POOL HOUSE!

YAAAY!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take great exception to being referred to as "stupid," simply because I am developmentally disabled (i.e., I don't know how to take a shit without getting frequent "refresher courses"). Such a characterization ignores the great strides made in the name of civil rights for the disabled.

While I understand that his having been dead for many decades may have kept Mr. Thoreau behind the times, I still think he's being extremely unkind.

It IS a life of "quiet desperation," and I'll continue to call it that, until every dog who does not know how to take a shit learns to.

Ruff ruff.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHHH! BOO FUCKING HOO HOO HOO! SAL MASEKELA SUCKS WAAAH! *snf* *snf* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! HOO HOO HOO HOO BOO HOO HOO!

*tp* *tp*

This dogshit tastes like horse testicles.

GROW UP.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home