6/18/06

GWiMMRN, Fat Ass in Too-Tight Jeans on Sunday Edition

I've seen it: the fat ass. The denim trousers that threaten to cut off the circulation. It's all bad. Have some pride, bitch. Nobody needs to see that. Guess, sweetheart, what's in my mouth right now. This edition's for the ladies:

A) The song, "Fat man shittin' on a little stool, takes the money from my hand while his dick takes a rub all over you...leans in real close...whispers 'good fuck'..."
B) A big Hebrew National hot dog with mustard, nestled into a nice hot roll
C) Something G.DiL. doesn't want you to read
D) Soft, smelly chunks of things with frosting
E) The horribly soiled Depends of the celebrity wedding dress-hungry brides-to-be after the 25th hour of Last Bride Standing
F) A horribly soiled big, fat cock

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resent the fact that that big headed bitch is abbrev. her name just like we are. Who does G. Dil think she is?

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stood here for 20 hours and I went home with nothing.

I pee'd over that dress, though, when no one was looking.

hee hee

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for ruining Tunnel of Love for me. Thanks.

JERK.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat hot dogs sometimes.

When I'm alone.

And there aren't any baby birds to fellate.

Care to respond?

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home