6/22/06

GWiMMRN, Cancel the Account Edition

Unlike AOL, I won't give in to stupid things like what YOU want. No. My mouth is PARAMOUNT, UNIVERSAL, and FOX-y. Now, GWiMMRN:

A) Cancel the account. Cancel the Account. Cancel. The. Account.
B) Your account.
C) Your supervisor.
D) A moldy head of lettuce with greenish blackish slime all over it.
E) The best Godzilla Fan Fiction Megasite ever.
F) The best big, fat cock ever.

UPDATE: Cancel. The. Account

UPDATE UPDATE: The answer may now be G) Captain Fruit and his Fruity Bike, fruitin' it up down a busy street.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow

me

ow

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I killed you, Little Birdy. I didn't mean to. I really don't know how you died. Perhaps you caught some little birdy STD from another little birdy.

It was very difficult getting the duct tape off your body. I didn't want to bury you with your duct tape on. It looked so... undignified.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo! Who borrowed my SPECIAL bike seat? The one with the knobs and the self-releasing lube?

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get bent, Captain Fruit. Take you and your fruity bike and get the hell out of the street. You must feel pretty special riding in your fruity bike, slowing down traffic and generally just being fruity. I'll bet you're thinking, "Why doesn't EVERYONE ride in a fruity bike like mine?" I'll bet you've got a smug expression on your face when you wheel that fruit-monster into your eco-friendly home and sit down to a meal of fruity granola.

JERK.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the balls that they refer to in the expression, "It's hot as balls out there."

And yet, I remain anonymous.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard that expression before.

I AM pleased to note that I had the opportunity to use the "You don't have to teach a dog how to take a shit" expression today, when some Belgian friends told me that someone wanted to take them to an American brewery, as if Belgians never before saw how beer was made.

It was, pretty much, the highlight of my entire life. My bright, shining moment.

And yet, I remain anonymous as well.

Care to respond?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home