3/8/06

GWiMMRN, Fuck All Y'all Bump Day Edition

We're back to editions at GWiMMRN, at least THIS edition of it. Celebration's over once I puke. Anyway, the whole task you've been tasked with, if it isn't too tasking, is to guess what's in my mouth right now. A few of you have had problems focusing. I don't give a fuck about your problems. Nobody wants to hear about that. What everyone DOES want to hear about is what's in my mouth. So, guess what's in it right now:

A) Deroy Murdock, "Patron Saint of GWiMMRN"
B) A cucumber with labial prints ALL OVER IT
C) A hair-choked clot of rectal mucus I left in the collection plate last Sunday that nobody wanted to deal with
D) The gentle ribbing I'll no doubt receive from the dentist today when they find out it's been a few years since I last went in
E) The unnecessarily harsh reply of, "Just shut the fuck up and clean my fucking teeth, you ill-educated TUUUUHHHHH-WAT" I've been practicing for a few days, now
F) The small constellation of zits on Elisha Cuthbert's chin clearly visible on the latest episode of 24
G) Elisha Cuthbert's big, fat cockbert

UPDATE: THIS JUST IN!! The answer is most likely H) The five years in prison Water Nix will get for making Louise Ogborn fellate him because a voice on the telephone told her to do so

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll get more than a ribbing, believe you me.

Ohhhh boy.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's right. I've been sharpening my plunger. I can't wait until the laughing gas kicks in.

Ohhhh boy, indeed.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A five year BJ? How much for anal?

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cough* *cough* help me *cough* *cough*

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I... I think I see Orion's Belt!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm spurting here!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I get conjugal visits from Louise Ogborn or what?

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only if someone tells me to on the phone.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home