3/4/06

GWiMMRN, Oh God This Shit Never Ends Edition

I don't know what will happen when I reach my 300th Relentless Mouthable. The world may come to an abrupt, ignominious end. Or, things might just go along as they've always done. That doesn't absolve you of your responsibility to guess what's in my mouth right now, however:

A) Italian food
B) lola's secret admirer's sweaty, grubby masturbatory fantasies of drinking tea strained through lola's dirty, dirty panties while she cavorts in front of the television, low-hanging jubbblies jubbbling
C) Spat out chunks of Evander Holyfield's ears
D) Spat out chunks of crispy elephant ears
E) Swallowed chunks of crunchy elephant penises
F) A shaved taint
G) A big, fat, shaved, jubbbly elephant penis

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there always just one answer? can I chose all that might apply?
maybe all of them where in your mouth at sometime, not at the same time.....unless you have a big mouth.... what is in your mouth?

12:38 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

What the HELL is up with all of these questions? Look: scroll down to the bottom of the main page for an inspirational...nay, VITAL message.

This isn't fucking rocket science, you know. I'm not giving you a task like teaching our nation's children to read, for Christ's sake. Just guess what's in my mouth right now.

FOCUS on my mouth. FOCUS. FOCUS, goddammit. How hard can it be?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok! ok! Italian food!! you have Italian food in your mouth?
if I'm guessing should I answer in the form of a question?
Is the answer A?

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I scrolled down....but still I can't...I can't guess what is in your mouth and really I want to know! just tell me dammit!

ok sorry I yelled, I'll try better to focus next time.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jubbbling! I'm jubbbbbbbling!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home