3/5/06

GWiMMRN, Sunday, Spoogy Sundayyyyyy Edition

Easter's around the corner, where the miracle of my mouth is celebrated worldwide by the eating of rabbit-shaped candies and hot cross buns.

*fffrrrpppttt*

Yes. I know. I'm farting.

Big Deal. Get over it.

GROW UP.

Guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) This extremely creepy white chocolate bunny, apparently giving birth to a little yellow chick:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
B) My wife, who performed an impromptu abortion on the bunny with my folding knife and gave me the little yellow chick-fetus to eat
C) The chair, which is against the wall
D) John, who has a long mustache
E) A nice serving of turkey sashimi with cold soba noodles
F) That time where I tried to use a live frog as a straw for sucking up pond water
G) *SSSSSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPRRRPPPP*
H) A big, fat cloaca

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! John has a long mustache! I'm grabbing my AK-47 and tearing ass 40 clicks down to Frontier Section Y-9 right now!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm scared of that confectionary. I'm scared of it and what it might DO to me.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't buy that it's TOTALLY delicious. I mean, I'll bet the yellow chick fetus tastes pretty good, it being yellow and fetusey an' all, but the whole thing? C'MON.

GROW UP ALREADY.

6:33 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

The whole thing was, like, TOTALLY delicious.

TOTALLY.

The hollow milk was especially creamy.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it like honey in the knot of a tree, that hollow milk?

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You WILL kiss the hairy bean bags.

You WILL.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiss me! Kiss me!

11:07 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

My wife loves me very much, obviously. She gave me the little yellow chick-fetus, which is the most delicious part of the TOTALLY DELICIOUS TREAT.

Buttgobbler.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home