11/14/05

Ba Da Bum Ba Ba...I'm Still Lovin' It!

And so will you when you guess what's in my mouth right now!

A) Louise Ogborn's common sense
B) Louise Ogborn's low-friction roller lips, stained with a mixture of white greasepaint and cold semen from having sucked off Ronald McDonald at the behest of a voice on the telephone
C) A few short, red, curly hairs clinging to two all-beef patties
D) A corn dog, except that the "corn" was picked out of a pile of steaming fecal matter excreted next to a toxic waste dump, the hot dog is really a severed Doberman penis, and the stick it's served on is really Abner Louima's splintery cocoa plunger, so it's not really a corn dog at all, but something horribly disgusting
E) My carrrrrr, which smells like frrrruit
F) Ronald McDonald's big, fat, pasty-white cock

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let it be F

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let it not be D

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not funny. I was just following orders.

*ghaaal*

2:06 PM  
Blogger lola said...

gawd bless yous americans, I love they way you respect authority.....I'm off to buy me some phone cards.....see if it works on cynical hapless English folk.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have Tony Blair stripping to his under-garments in no time.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's going to do the cavity search? I'm spread and ready!

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ask the guy who wrote that Lincoln was gay to click on the picture, you sick dog you.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home