3/1/06

Passenger Side Hairy Bean Bags

Been out looking for a car? Well, every car on the market today has my passenger side hairy bean bags. They come standard and they are there for YOUR protection. So, strap them on your chin and GWiMMRN!

A) The runner-up for Unintentionally Hilarious Line of the Year Award, "...just take me til you doze off..."
B) "the frustration about the way i was treated," and how nobody wants to hear about that.
C) The bumps on the head of my penis, which is the subject of Bump Day all around the world, which is o.k.
D) The first day of Spring!
E) Octopus salad.
F) Parts unknown.
G) The osgurs.
H) A big, fat cock.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ungh ungh ungh*

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jordan:

I DO care about how you've been treated. I DO.

I just don't want to fucking hear about it.

Numbnuts.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola! Como estas, bbbrrrrrooooo?

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMaaaammmmy! How I luv ya how I luv ua mmmaaaaammmmyyyy!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have.....relieved ...myself like I am capable of ....various levels of urine. Impressive urine. Frozen shit-pops taste good."

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, mang! Don'tchoo be makin' fun of me, mang! Puta!

Brrrrooooooooooooooooooooooo!

3:10 PM  
Blogger TheHalloweenXmas©/misssuppression/RooBMoon said...

you -
are one crazy FUCk (oopsy... I mean fool

OO
vvv

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy like a FOX.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home