1/22/06

GWiMMRN, We Really Love the Shit out of Jesus Edition

Happy Sunday to all and sundry. I've just returned from slobbing the Lord's knob at church, so I'm ready to put concepts, thoughts, ideas, people, and other things into my mouth. The trick, the challenge, as it were, is for you to guess which of them is in my mouth at this moment in time:

A) A book that I've incorporated into my life (the latest copy of Juggs Magazine)
B) Sheppy's secret desire to dry hump an inflatable love doll filled with moose diarrhea until it explodes, showering him with a sickening mixture of fecal matter and his own seminal fluid
C) The "urban art" I scrawled on my pastor's door, with a special message from the pastor:
D) The Islamic prayer mat I spread out in the middle of the vestry and knelt on with my ass in the air, ululating and singing, "Allah Allah, jihad jihad!"
E) The patently fake outrage I expressed when I was carried out of the church by the police
F) Sophia Choi's head after it was horribly used by the sick fuck in the first comment
G) Sophia Choi's big, fat COCK (for Michele)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT SOPHIA CHOI.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the little bit of seminal fluid that Sheppy would release would be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of moose dooky. Picking spooge our of a pile of moose turds would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

But then again, I'm no expert.

12:02 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

It's not the volume, but the thought that counts.

Are you focusing? On? My mouth?

12:08 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

regarding G, She's a shemale????
Whoa.
I do not get CNN so I didn't know what she looked like. Thanks for the link.
Her jacket is awesome. I just purchased a skirt and jacket like that. Except the skirt is a long and fluttery fabric, my favorite.

So yea, you can have G in your mouth anytime.
Although, to be honest, I would PAY to see E happen, LOL.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home