1/16/06

Monday. Again. In My Mouth.

How's it going? What are you up to? Focusing on my mouth, I hope. I know it's Monday and all that, but cheer up: it's the start of a new week with all kinds of things to place in my capacious maw. Guess what I've placed in there. Right now:

A) COCK NOODLES, MAN!
B) Sabine Ehrenfeld and Sophia Choi's love juices, boiled down with some white wine and shallots into a delicious reduction suitable for glazing a raw chicken breast
C) A raw chicken breast sandwich with raw bacon, month-old store-brand mayonnaise and fried lettuce
D) Sheppy's masturbatory fantasy of sucking on D) until all the juice runs over his snaggly teeth and down his misshapen chin
E) A buckwheat fuckleberry pancake wrapped around a slice of really good hot dog cake with an ice-cold glass of Listerine and urine multitask spectacular on the side
F) A breath mint
G) A big, fat cock (noodle)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah.

What? Ummm. Yeah, do you like. Ummm. Want.

What? Oh, right. Heh. Heh. Okay. Right. Do you want more fuckleberries for your pan.

Cakes?

What? Did you hear. That?

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I ate at Wendy's, I used to LOVE Letter C.

p.s. Mayo impoves with age.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home