1/21/06

GWiMMRN, Saturday Afternoon After Lunch Edition

I don't always SWALLOW everything in my mouth. I mean, some things go in there, and sometimes they go out. Get it? GWiMMRN:

A) A pair of wooly, soft llama testicles, still attached to the llama
B) All the fake silicone/saline tits in Hostel, still attached to the girls
C) The horrible yellow fluid that squirted out of that poor chick's eye socket
D) A mocha chip frappucino, with an extra shot of salmon flavoring
E) Paris Hilton's Ipod, covered with that horrible yellow fluid that squirted out of that poor chick's eye socket
F) A big, fat cock

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you were particualrly bothered by the yellow fluid that shot out of that fkae-titted woman's eye socket.

See? That's why you shouldn't watch those kinds of movies.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, MY tits are real, and they weren't shown in the movie.

That yellow fluid WAS pretty horrible.

11:44 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

You, SIR Lord Assmunch, are a cad, a bounder, and an ass-munching imbecile, and it would be my pleasure to meet you in the street to settle our differences.

I shall give you your choice of weapons, sir, though I shall be using my mouth as my primary dueling tool.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home