1/20/06

GWiMMRN: Friday Chip Butty Edition

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Friday. Nothing quite like Friday. Unless it's a really good chip butty. So, my little chips, let's see if you can guess what's in my butty (and my mouth) right now:

A) Creamed chipped shit on toast
B) A Helen Thomas chip butty special *kerpuke*
C) A wet cow chip (butty)
D) lola's quandry: should she swallow an entire chip butty in one gulp, or "trott up to the church on sunday for a bit of horrendous massacreing with a machine gun" with extra t's and e's?
E) Tten ttrotting chip butty ttentts
F) The common English expression, "Butt out, Chip!" which is what inspired Lord Assmunch, Duke of Puke, Baron of Crappersfield, and Knight of the Rectal Realm to create the delicious, nutritious delicacy known far and wide as the CHIP BUTTY
G) A steak and kidney pie (bigfatcock)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's SIR Lord Assmunch. *ahem* Thank you for that kind introduction. A common trait my detractors often miss is my inventiveness. Yes, I invented the chip butty. I was in Parliament, around 1916, when the Allied fortunes were at their lowest dip, when it seized upon me: chip butty. Quite.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My crunt knows no bounds. Freedom Fry me, baby! Give me the extra warm GRAVEY.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What else did you invent, SIR Lord Assmunch, Duke of Puke, Baron of Crappersfield, and Knight of the Rectal Realm?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Observation,

I've noticed over the past few months that the last entry is always "big fat *ahem* man-part.

I have to ask
is it because:

your mouth is envious?
your mouth is lustfull of one?
your mouth has one?
your mouth likes to shock one?

just curious.

8:26 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

All I'm saying is that a big, fat cock may or may not be in there at any given time.

Care for a chip butty?

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home