1/16/06

All Roads to Lead to My Mouth

That's right. My mouth is majesty.

GWiMyMouthRN:

A) A mile high pile of turds, such that the top of the mound actually reached above the water-line, freshly unleashed into a gleaming white toilet bowl.
B) A sigh of relief when that pile of excrement flushed successfully.
C) The thought that had those turds not been soft, I would have had to grab the plunger and work them down the toilet hole.
D) A toilet hole, not mine.
E) Neutra-air.
F) A big, fat plunger-shaped cock.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I said, "Ohhhhh boy," when they put that plunger up my you-know-what.

I never suspected it might be a cock.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I've taken dumps like that, myself. They tend to be wider than they are long, nowadays.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

I'll cast my vote for F.
Why?
No reason.
Really.
Just sounded impossible to fit in your mouth.
If you can.
Or could.
Just in case,
Don't want to insult your mouths capacity .
Will we ever see your mouth in Ripley's Believe it or Not?

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cry havoc, and unleash the turds of war!

7:09 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Ripley was a turd burglar and never believed anything that was true.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home