1/15/06

My Mouth Has NO Scheduled Outages

I DO, however, have scheduled INages, but no OUTages. That means you can experience what's in my mouth right now RECIPROCALLY by engaging in the Aztec-old question of what's in my mouth, right about...

NOW!

A) Sophia Choi. Oh yesss... ungh. Ungh. oh ungh...
B) Sophia Choi's feathered hair. Ungh. Oh, sweet ungh ungh.
C) Chartreuse, an herbal liqueur .
D) Turtle Soup without the turtles.
E) Did I mention Sophia Choi?
F) The wild parrots of Telegraph Hill.
G) A big, fat cock boiled in Sabine Ehrenfeld's and Sophia Choi's love juices.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd LOVE to pop Sophia Choi's eye out and skull-fuck her all night long. I'd treat her right, ohhhhhhh YEAH.

I'd leave the other eye in, so she could watch.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will DESTROY you for your affront to the Parrot Nation!

You will PAY, human!

Uh, do you happen to have a cracker on you, by any chance?

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like a cracker too.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly, the Parrot Nation has some advanced parliamentary democracy, complete with a Prime Minister. THey are mosre advanced than the Turtle Nation, who has some preindustrial governance system. Why are the parrots more politically advanced than the turtles?

Yes, I have a cracker. It's deep in my colo-rectal CANAL. Why don't you hire a boat and paddle on up there, you polyglot parrots and turdicious turtles?

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, I'm not sure. They uh, they just kind of put a staff of, uh, office in my claw and told me I was Prime Minister.

I don't know what I'm uh, supposed to do, really.

Sorry.

You didn't have to be mean, you know.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should ask THEM for a cracker. You know, the people that put you in power. I'm sure you can pursuade a parliamentary coalition of the top parties to vote you a cracker. A bill for your bill, as it were.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay.

I'll, uh, try that.

I'm kind of, um, hungry. A cracker would go down really nice about now.

I'll, um, work within the, uh, system.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, here's your cracker. And you can tell Krrraaaaughk that the soup is ready.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home