11/15/05

My Mouth Isn't ALWAYS Disgusting...

My mouth has a sweet side to it, you know. It's not just horrible things I put in there, even on Tuesdays. So today, I've decided to only put nice things into my mouth. Can you guess what sweet, nice, delightful thing is in there right now?

A) A cute little white mouse, wrapped in a double layer of duct tape so it won't explode when I fuck it later
B) A fairy princess, wrapped in a double layer of duct tape so she won't explode when I fuck her later
C) A jar of fresh grape jelly, to be used as an anal lubricant to get the Hubble Telescope out of Cherie Booth's gigantic asshole
D) A popsicle bought at the town fair, spooch-flavored
E) The shit-stained drawers of a morbidly-obese homeless woman Er, a pair of freshly-laundered undergarments
F) A very clean, adorable, big, fat cock

6 Comments:

Blogger lola said...

There was no need to bring cutesy mice into this, mouthy, I am most disappointed...perhaps you will consider using different kinds of rodents in future.....say perhaps a capybara, you see, the capybara is a member of the rodent family. At 75 kg the capybara is the world's largest rodent. The name actually means rat as big as a pig. they're huge goddamm it, as such/therefore/hitherto, they are more robust and you probably wouldn't need the duct tape.
Everyone's a winner. and the mouse could be left alone to continue being cute. ahhhhhhhhh

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lola makes an excellent bestiality point, but I beg to differ:

For a rodent that size, you'd need duct tape to bind its hands and feet so it wouldn't claw your thighs to shreds. So, duct tape is really necessary for even large rodents.

Besides it's the cute rodents that are the most attractive.

And now, I'm going for a bubble bath to scrub my sins away.

7:59 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

What everyone doesn't seem to realize is that this is a benevolent dictatorship, and not a democracy.

You don't all get a vote as to what goes into my mouth. My mouth is the dictator that benevolently informs you as to its contents on a regular basis. It could be white mice, it could be hair gel, it could be a tallboy of spooch.

With that said, I will consider the capybara option, as its shaggy hair seems to provide a nice handhold. Don't forget, however, that this website is devoted to what's in my mouth, as opposed to what's on my dick. I refuse to go too deeply into my sex life here, as that would be crude and obnoxious.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

squeak squeak squeak!

*pop*

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. oh boy.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The town where those impossibly disgusting popsicles must be lowering its standards.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home