11/10/05

Mouth My Thursday, Part Tooth

We're getting away from what we've come here for, folks. It's ALL about what's in my mouth right now. Get on target and focus, people, FOCUS.

Now... what have I got, in my mouth, right now?

A) Freedom Fries, mushed up in the nether-regions of Helen Thomas.
B) The punchline to the joke, "Now come over here and suck momma's dick."
C) Spooch, made from letting spooge sit so long in the mouth that it ferments, creating a "hooch" like alcohol.
D) The National Rotunda.
E) Halle Berry's dingleberries.
F) Shar Jackson's mammary glands.
G) The butch side of a lipstick lesbian.
H) The big, fat cock of a lipstick transexual.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I think this website can't get any sicker, I read something like "spooch" and realize that you can always dig a little deeper.

8:31 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I'm glad I can be inspirational.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home