11/14/05

It's the Start of the Week...

Which means, of course, I've got a whole week to stuff whatever I can get my hands on into my mouth! A whole week! So, what's in there right now on this splendiferous day?

A) Pre-War intelligence
B) Turkey sashimi on a bed of limberger risotto
C) A hairy, shingle-ridden armpit (caution-- extremely adorable picture)
D) The red, freshly-spanked ass belonging to the stupidest McDonald's employee ever squeezed out of a twat
E) A tweeting pillow, riddled with teeth marks and crusty with week-old Danish jungle juice
F) Walter Nix's big, fat cock

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that story. It's amazing.

Just amazing.

What the hell is wrong with her? If this wasn't on camera, I'd be sure it was made up.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe it.

Wow.

7:46 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Yeah, the tweeting pillow is pretty amazing.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet tweet tweet!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ungh ungh ungh!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home