11/11/05

Happy Veteran's Day!

Today is Veteran's Day, where we celebrate the veterans who have served their country. A little-known fact is that my mouth created this holiday at the end of WWI when it was called Armistice Day, so what you're really celebrating is my mouth and its capacious majesty! Hooray! What's in there helping with the celebration?

A) A MAGNIFICENT ART DECO 18 CARAT WHITE GOLD EMERALD & BAGUETTE DIAMOND RING, covered with dingleberries and recently recovered from the anus of Cherie Booth
B) Meteorological science
C) A quart of hot mayonnaise, left in the summer sun for a week
D) Britney Spears's pan-seared hem-uh-ruh-ruh-roids
E) You. Yes, YOU
F) Napoleon's big, fat cock with a tooth embedded in it

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I in there?

7:46 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Yours is not to question why, but to accept your fate as I intend it.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home