11/13/05

My Mouth Is LORD

Yes, it's another Sunday for my mouth. The reason why Sunday is called the Lord's Day is because you're all supposed to go, "Oh, Lord, look at what's in MY MOUTH." So, say the words, and try to guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) A Baby Jesus Butt Plug, glistening with a slimy mixture of KY jelly and nervous nun diarrhea
B) Chamomile tea
C) The sick, profane evil that pervades this monstrosity of a website
D) The thick, orange wax licked out of a dead man's ear canal by eager, hungry tongues
E) Bosnia-Herzegovina
F) Memeeeeeeeeeeeeen Peeeeeeeeeeengweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
G) A big, fat Bosnian-Herzegovinian COCK

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see they made crosses out of the two t's in butt. Classy and clever.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hasn't Bosnia suffered enough?

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bow your heads!

10:48 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

oo! oo!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home