11/8/05

Erection Day! Election Day! Mouth Day!

If you've fulfilled your civic doody like I HAVE, then you can guess what election day follies are last-minute campaigning in my mouth:

A) The old, wrinkled fun-bags of the election ladies who checked my voter registration.
B) The acorn sized nuts of the guy who directed me into the booth.
C) The plunger from the Haitian Love Treatment I received once I was in the booth and facing my electoral choices.
D) The tissues I used to wipe myself off with afterwards.
E) The vague recollection that I've been given the Haitian Love Treatment by a dispassionate, under-representative local democracy,
F) A big, fat cock the size of sweet home Alabama.

Urk!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haitian love treatments are da bomb!

8:29 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

By the way, "Urk!" is the sound I made when the plunger went in. I just want to make things clear.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said, "Ohhhhhhhhh boy."

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to make it clear that I said, "Ohhhhhhhhh boy" when the plunger went in. Not at any other time.

2:07 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Thank you for making that clear.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home