11/10/05

Zeroing in on My Mouth

0! That's it... stay with me here. Okay? Good. Now, I'm going to ask again. This time, have complete confidence in yourself, trust yourself that you can do it. It's not that hard and I have every confidence in the world that you can do it. Say it with me, okay? I CAN. I CAN. I CAN.

Good. Focus, now. Focus. Here we go.

Here's the question. Ready? Here it is: Can you guess what's in my mouth right now?

A) A Dixie cup full of watery kitten diarrhea after the kitten drank too much milk.
B) Moldy strawberries.
C) Star Jones' gold plated dildo after her husband has been away for the week.
D) The collected snatch dandruff of every shrill harpy on The View.
E) Credit where credit is due.
F) Tony Blair's breast milk.
G) Linda Blair's crucifix, after it was slipped in and out of her pussy during The Exorcist.
H) Clint Howard's incredibly ugly penis.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN. I CAN. I CAN.

I CAN throw UP.

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's ready to nurse?

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME!

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home