11/8/05

I have DISCHARGED My Civic Duty...

But you still have a duty to guess what's in my mouth right now!

A) A Listerine and urine multitask spectacular-flavored milkshake, served with a side order of dried otter penises
B) A half-finished ketchup and mustard homeless hoagie feast, made all the more special because of the relative lack of cockroach shit in it
C) A welcoming smile of friendship for all
D) Michael Moore's smegma, battered and deep fried like funnel cake
E) Discharge
F) The peanut-sized cock belonging to the individual in answer B)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a trick question! M. Moore would have eaten his own deep fried smegma before anybody would have gotten the chance!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did they approximate the taste of the Listerine and urine mixture to make a milk shake out of it?

Was there any milk involved?

12:23 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

For the milkshake, a milk substitute had to be used because the acids in the urine would curdle the milk solids.

So the "milk" in the milkshake is in actuality a substance I refer to as man-custard.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the in-depth answer to an incredibly stupid and insincere question.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm spurting here!

2:36 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I could explain the process of drying otter penises, if you like.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please wait until I throw up again so that I am hungry enough to hear what you have to say.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home