11/19/05

GWiMMRN, Animal Necrophilia Saturday Edition

Repeat after me: "I thought the cat was alive when I fucked it. I thought the cat was alive when I fucked it." Don't forget to guess which terrific thing is in my mouth right now:

A) A slimy anteater tongue
B) A slimy anteater vulva
C) Hot death on a stick
D) Several cirrocumulus clouds
E) A freshly sucked-off puppy
F) An acorn sucked right out of a pig's asshole (not kosher)
G) An acorn sucked right out of a lamb's asshole (kosher)
H) A big, fat slimy capybara cock

4 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I like D

Although, With all those animal parts hanging around for your enjoyment, I think you should read:

Haruspicium Steipitibus Explicat M. Tullius Cicero

Roughly translated the title reads:
Entrail Reading for Dummies by Cicero

7:21 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Um...
That's a physical impossibility for me.

If you didn't hear any YeOWling from it's mouth..then I guess it wasn't ....

Lucky cat

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*spurrrrrrrrrrt*

*spurrrrt* *sprt*

*spurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt*

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a cornucopia of blasphemies.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home