9/14/06

Oh YES.

Oh YES, I see you now. I know what you're thinking about. I know what you're up to. You're thinking, I'm just going to write what I want in these comments, and to hell with all this FOCUSING shit.

Fuck that.

Guess, God damn you. Guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) An entire internet chat room
B) Urine stain remover, for those built-in stains you just can't get out when you're a semi-homeless man who carries bottles of piss on the bus, trying to fool all of us that it's apple juice
C) A hot clot of snot sucked directly from the nostril of a pneumonia-suffering nonagenarian
D) A small twinge of anxiety with a soupcon of anticipation
E) Cold soup, but not gazpacho
F) Everything that isn't in my mouth right now (Ooooo! The cockgobbling implications!)
G) A big, fat cockgobble

UPDATE: HOT SOUP, COMING THROUGH!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no way I'm looking at letter E.

NFW.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to remind everyone that my website, "I Sit Around and Eat Cheese Nips All Day" is not about Japanese Milk Farmers.

Thank you.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deal Sil:

I must plotest the hollibre lacist comment posted to this vire website. Prease to no rongel lefel to Japanese Mirk ol Daily Falmels evel again.

Thank you vely much. I would not want to have to contact my attolney, J. Flankensuckcock ovel this. A rawsuit courd take YEALS to albitlate.

Sincelery,

A. Nip(ponese)

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me?

Hi?

Yeah. I...I don't know what a "soupcon" is. Is it like soup? I don't get it.

Could you elucidate?

Thanks!

Thank you so much.

Really, thank you.

You're a really nice person.

Thanks again.

Thank you.

Thanks.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home