7/6/06

"GWiMMRN," "The 'Patron Saint' Speaks Out"

"Hello."

"I am Deroy Murdock, so-called 'Patron Saint' of GWiMMRN."

"I am here to tell you that I am nothing of the kind."

"This website is a horror that should never have been birthed."

"If I had the time to respond to the appalling misuse of my name and character, let alone all of the false statements attributed to me here, I would be responding right now."

"But I don't."

"And I'm not responding."

"If I were to respond, I would say one thing."

"That thing is, as you've undoubtedly guessed, is 'GROW UP'."

"At any rate, I have now taken control of this DIGUSTING excuse for a blog."

"It is now mine."

"Henceforth, it shall be a clean place."

"Not an obscene wreck."

"When I find the time out of my busy schedule, I shall post here again."

"Until then, I must insist that you GROW UP."

"So GROW UP."

"And if you don't like that, you can just gobble my ass cheeks."

"Thank you."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gobble gobble gobble

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, are we still supposed to guess what's, uh, in your mouth right now, or is this ... uh. WHat's ...

I'm confused.

What are the choices again?

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home