6/26/06

I Am Woman! Hear Me Roar, Bitch!

Moving? Got a box to stuff stuff in? No? Well, you can GWiMMRN, anyhoo:

A) Testicles.
B) Dasani purified water, which is actually tap water from Schenectady, New York.
C) The reverse osmosis I used to talk my way out of a speeding ticket.
D) The Rebel Alliance, which is not the same as the Separatist Movement that started the Clone Wars. In fact, the Rebel Alliance began as a secret committee within the Galactic Senate that attempted to pursuade key votes in the Republic to vote against extending or providing new powers to Chancellor Palpatine of the Executive branch. The Rebel Alliance only began their terrorist activities after the Republic was renamed as The First Galactic Empire and after the official denunciation of the Jedi Order by Palpatine.
E) Executive Order 66, which orders all the ho's to treat my testicles as they would a Creamsicle.
F) Twinkie the Kid and his creamy insides.
G) Nothing to see here. Move along.
H) A big, fat cooooooooooock.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was some pretty nasty Star Wars geeking, there.

Pretty fucking nasty.

You should stop that before someone sees it.

Yeah.

Heh heh hehhh.

Well, catch ya later.

Heh.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it wasn't the reverse osmosis that persuaded me to not give him a ticket.

It was his carrrr, which smelled like frrrrruit!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PALPITATE MY SCROTUM, REBEL SCUM!

And Obi-Wan: you should GROW UP, as my fellow platypus penis wibbler and best pal Deroy Murdock, "Patron Saint" of GWiMMRN would say, right before he gargled a pint of melted llama ass cheese.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh HEY! I'm squiggling! I'm squigggggling!

My ink smells like fruit.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*frrrpt*

*frrrrpt*

You are are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!

*frrrp*

*peeerp*

*frpt*

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I don't appreciate the hostility here.

I don't think I deserve it. I'm a nice guy. Yes, I happen to be an anthropomorphic snack cake with cream filling, but that doesn't mean that I should be subjected to such ridicule.

Someone around here needs to grow up.

*frrprrrt*

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna put those testicles in the freezer for a few hours.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home