6/29/06

GWiMMRN, Shriveled Horse Testicle Edition

As you most likely have guessed, the previous post was actually the world's longest anagram. If you're properly FOCUSED, you've already puzzled it out and know all sorts of things. At any rate, the point isn't to talk about what happened yesterday; this website is not called GWWiMMY for a REASON. It's about what's in there right now:

A) A great sense of relief upon opening the upstairs toilet lid to find merely a stained bowl and rim instead of an unholy desecration
B) A new type of food based on the low calorie ("low-cal") concept that I call fee calorie ("fe-cal") where you pay more for higher calorie meals
C) What Star Jones looks like
D) Nasturtiums
E) Garlic curlies
F) Short 'n' curlies
G) Curly
H) Curling
I) The overweening self-importance of the average Berkeley resident
J) A big, fat curlescent cock

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the most beautiful nasturtiums mine eyes have ever seen.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I luv ya, tomorrow! You're only a day awaaaayyyy!

See YOU tomorrow.

Heh heh heh.

Now, it wouldn't be terrorism if I released my bowels in that toilet everyday. No, terrorism is all in the EXPECTATION. Yes, the doo-doo may be gone today... but what about tomorrow? Or the day after?

ARE YOU REALLY SAFE?

HA HA HA HA HAAAAA! Ha.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paging Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard.

Paging Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't make Star Jones mad...

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooOOOOOOoooo! Yes! I'm feeling HIGH from my suprememly developed sense of self-importance!

OOOOooooOOO! oooOOOOooo!

OO!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this new Fe-Cal chocolate pudding!

Mmmm mm!

I especially like it when it's warmed to about 98.6 degrees.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Star:

I hear that you had marble-sized balls.

Can I see 'em?

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can call in to Larry king live tonight and ask that question.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Whom It May Concern:

I would very much appreciate being left out of the sickening by-play on this appalling excuse for a website. My equine genitalia are not appropriate subjects for discussion, and any comparison to a human is rather offensive.

Care to respond?

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home