7/5/06

GWiMMRN, Man from G.R.O.W.U.P. Edition

I don't know about you, but I'm sick of being told to GROW UP. Sick of it.

Just guess what's in my mouth right now and cut it the fuck out with the life lessons:

A) The Man from G.R.O.W.U.P.
B) The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
C) The Woman from S.U.C.K.M.Y.D.I.N.G.D.O.N.G.
D) The Gormless-Looking Asian Broad from S.H.A.R.K.S.H.A.R.K.
E) The Man from T.H.E.H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.I.N.N., which I will be soon and really don't fucking want to
F) The Sick Fuck from M.U.L.T.U.M.E.S.C., which is that pussy-flavored drink that you add milk to like Ovaltine
G) The Man's Man from B.I.G.F.A.T.C.O.C.K.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since no one has commented on this post, I'd like to be the first to say, "Suck it, ladies."

Thank you.

Have a good one.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home