6/24/06

GWiMMRN, Jism Quiche Edition

Sometimes, you just have to take those droplets of sperm in an empty pie tin and make quiche, you know? So, I'm going to take mercy on you, and present a general amnesty for every one of you non-FOCUSING, non-GUESSINGWHAT'SINMYMOUTHRIGHTNOW motherfuckers. Redemption is just one guess away:

A) A collection of sweaty, dirty "footies" used to keep bare feet from touching the merchandise at DSW
B) The high-pitched titter that girl at the bar uttered when telling me in her naughtiest tone of voice that she had a tattoo in a "private place"
C) The grease-spot her face left on the side of the dumpster after I fucked her against it behind the bar, all the while staring at the stupid Chinese ideogram tattooed on the base of her spine
D) A Chinese ideogram that means, "AIM HERE"
E) Lay's fat-free potato chips, which are actually pretty damn tasty
F) Jelly doughnut and french fry cravings
G) A diet of mostly bread and cheese that apparently won't nourish a baby bird
H) A big, fat tattooed cock

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing would make me lose a hard-on faster than reading a verse from Corinthians while doing it doggy style.

Just sayin'.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

use me!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tweet tweet! I ate Del Monte baby food, not cheese! Tweet tweet!

And I still died! Tweet twe..

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really, really want some jelly doughnuts and french fries.

Not every day, but now for sure.

8:23 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I don't care what you want. Can't you see that?

Why can't you focus, for cryin' out loud? It's always about YOU YOU YOU. How selfish.

You make me sick.

Now your whole day should be about guessing what's in my mouth right now. Be altruistic, for a change.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real men don't eat quiche!

Heh heh! Yeah.

That's a good one.

Heh. Well, take it easy. See ya.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really mean, there. You don't have to be so mean.

CUNTSNOT.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home