7/16/06

Cherish Me, Suck Me

When you've drunk your fill of piss-infested Holiday Inn pool-waters, then you can talk to me. Until then, cherish me and my insanity:

GWiMMRN:

A) That stank ass air they got in the tube leading from the airport proper to the airplane proper.
B) That new airport security machine they got that looks like the Dr. Who telephone booth where you step in and get felt up by short blasts of air all up you body.
C) The pleasant, yet firm voice of the Dr. Who Airport Security Booth described in Letter B, that tells you "You may now exit," but I heard "You may now excrete," and so I evacuated my bowels all over the floor of the machine.
D) That next time, I'm going to remove my pants and underwear before going into the Dr. Who Airport Security Booth for a proper blast of air up my chafed anus.
E) The cell-phone I set to vibrate and have strapped around the underside of my enormous cock.
F) The many, many telephone calls I make to myself throughout the day from my other cell phone.
G) The messages I leave for myself, like, "Hey, how's that feel?" and "Grow up."
H) My being tired and losing patience with all of you non-Focusing retarts.
I) A big, fat hill-billy cock.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it both titillating and sickening that you would arouse yourself by leaving yourself messages to "GROW UP" on a vibrating phone.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Attention: Due to some confusion, we must tell you to please be sure to hold your bodily functions in this booth."

"Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT defecate OR urinate in this booth."

"You may now excrete."

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops

Sorry.

heeheeheeheeheehee!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize; I didn't have the opportunity to wash myself before boarding the airplane.

You may be pleased to know that the neurosurgery I performed on the two children earlier was a complete success.

*frrrrrrprrrrt*

Excuse me.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must've been some fart that stank up the whole tube.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-

rrrrrrrrrrrrrr-

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-

rrrrrr-

ow up*

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was pretty bad.

Try to finish up on the mat I put in the booth, please. It makes my job so much easier.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home