6/12/06

Stop Yer Cryin', and GWiMMRN

Bitch, bitch, bitch. That's all you people do. As if I don't have enough to do, now I have to hear about what you don't want to see.

WAHHH! BOO FUCKING HOO HOO HOO! I can't stand to see a man's horribly inflated scrotum! WAHHH! *snf*

Grow up, for Pete's sake. GWiMMRN:

A) Bitchin' and whinin' about the modern era.
B) Tuh-tuh-tuh-FUCKFUCKPISSYFUCKYSHITASSBASTARD
MUTHERFUCKERCUNTCUNT
-tourette's syndrome.
C) The is/ought fallacy.
D) A bagel with a schmear of shit-cheese.
E) The Dalai Lama's new haircut.
F) SHILOH!, whose bad name has finally been liberated by two of the most smug people on Earf.
G) This guy's big, fat cock.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burnamum bailey!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The is/ought fallacy can be encapsulated perfectly by this website: it is disgusting and I ought to throw up.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what shit-cheese was.

*sigh*

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you don't. Trust me.

*urp*

oh boy.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still pretty upset about the ball-sack pictures. It was bad enough that you posted one, but you even got a close-up, which was far worse and exposed that sick man's awful posture.

In short, I'm very very very unhappy with the way I'm being treated here, and I want you to do something about that.

:)
...

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I found a few minutes in my busy schedule to respond to some of the false statements and other ludicrous things said on this website."

"But only a few."

"I'd address all of them, except that I've already grossly overestimated the flexibility of my time."

"So, all I can say is:"

"GROW UP."

"ALL of you."

"Oh, and before I forget: suck the eucharist out of my big black COCK."

"When you get a chance."

"I'm glad I remembered to put that in."

"So, that's it."

"Heh heh."

"Take it easy."

"Yeah."

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take it any way that I can, uh, get it!

Heh heh. See ya later.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Heh."

"Right-o."

"Catch ya on the flip side."

"Grow up."

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so sad. It's like they don't know how to talk to each other.

I wonder what their fucking problem is.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can not stress enough our outrage at the vile fucks...
er... the people on this website who use our webpages as if they were their own.

We are in no way affiliated with these subhuman monsters... er commenters.

Thank you.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home