5/4/06

GWiMMRN, Dripping with Thursday Goodness Edition

Got all your ducks in a row? Huh? Do ya, fucknose? Got them ALL. LINED. UP? I'm talking to YOU.

Yes, YOU.

Now focus. Guess what's in my mouth right now.

A) The 1970's oil crisis.
B) The rabid rabbit that Jimmy Carter battled in Plains, Georgia.
C) Jessica Rabbit's cartoon cunt.
D) Jessica Rabbit's arch enemy.
E) Bus Stop Chicken; it's when you're on the bus, and your stop is coming up, but you refuse to pull the cord to request a stop. Instead, you wait for someone else to pull the cord for you. The person who pulls the cord first before the stop is the chicken. I am the only one I know who plays this game, but the trick is that there may be others out there who play, and they may be daring you to be the Bus Stop Chicken. I almost never lose.
F) A big, fat, chicken fried cock.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already TOLD you that I couldn't take any more pictures of Helen Thomas.

*BLORP*

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know all about that game, and if you think I have a problem with driving you 25 miles past your stop because you were too cowardly to pull the string, think again.

Dad-a-chack? Did-a-chick? Dum-a-chum?

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I really hope someone else is getting off at Main and 3rd.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jessica! Your cartoon cunt just makes me...

Ohh...

Oh no...

ungh ungh ungh

*SPPPPURRRTTTTTT!*

Eew. That one was almost all blood, with just a little bit of spooge.

Won't someone address my problem and help me?

8:58 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Though, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure how many more Helen Thomas pictures I can stand, either.

FOCUS. Say it with me:-) I CAN I CAN I CAN.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow

i smell...

fried chicken

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goo

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Stop ESSENTIALIZING me, for cock's sake! Don't you take my name in vain!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just noticed that Sen~or Chip Butty commented on this blog on May1, 2006. As you know, that was a day in which Latino/as and their sympathizers were to take to the streets and protest all day.

What was Sen~or Chip Butty doing commenting on this website? Why wasn't he out protesting immigration reform?

I have lost a lot of faith in that little mexican french fry sandwich. A LOT of faith.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE'RE ALL VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, SEN~OR CHIP BUTTY!! VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to make it clear that I am not suffering any "internal" bleeding. It's only when I ejaculate that a little blood comes out, so it's all "external."

As my bestest buddy in the whole world Deroy Murdock, "Patron Saint" of GWiMMRN would say (before gargling a gallon of cold rooster spooge): "Celebrate my diversity. Grow up."

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COCK A DOODLE OOOOOOOOooooOOOO!!!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home