4/29/06

GWiMMRN, SCANDALOUS SATURDAY Edition

Quit it. Just quit it. All the screwing around is getting in the way of not focusing. FOCUS. FO-CUS. GU-ESS. WH-AT'S. I-N. M-Y. MOU-TH. RI-GHT. NO-W:

A) Joey Buttafuoco's greasy Eye-talian SAUSAGE
B) Amy Fisher's MAN-MEAT
C) Ass-scratchin's
D) A scabies-infested baby chimpanzee philtrum
E) Cl(it)oris Leachman
F) Fifty hermit crab vulvae
G) A nice dish of cherry vanilla ice cream, with the cherries having been replaced with tasty chunks of PIRPEL TIRTEL PENISES
H) Animals
I) General Genitals, Commander-in-Chief of the Armies of the Crotch
J) A big, fat ting-ting

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

General Genitals, we have been attacked by indigents from the CRAB NEBULA. We are awaiting your orders, sir.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

General, warships are making fast progress across Lake Vajisnatch. We are awaiting your orders, sir.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet that fifty hermit crab vulvae wouldn't so much as cover a single Ritz cracker.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

General Genitals, we have crossed the Taint. We are awaiting your orders, Sir.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, do my dingleberries itch.

Hoo-ee.

I need me some Gold Bond Medicated Powder, PRONTO!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once more unto the snatch, dear friends! Or fill up the taint with our dead!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I ordered a dish of cherry vanilla ice cream, not knowing that I would be forced to eat amphibian penises.

It's sort of unfair, you know? I mean, the PIRPEL TIRTEL PENISES were delicious and all, but I was hoping for cherry.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of animals? Garanimals? Animal crackers? Pirpel Tirtel Penis animals?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home