5/11/06

Don't Blame Nadia Comaneci for Your Failings

It's not her fault that you are woefully inadequate. She got perfect scores and you didn't. That makes her better than you.

But not better than me. GWiMMRN, and really FOCUS this time.

A) A big, honkin' bottle of GeroVital.
B) An orange shag carpet with invisible bloody pee stains all over it.
C) Wonder Woman's impossibly huge Amazonian minge.
D) Self respect without the self denial.
E) A gargle of mouthwash.
F) Sofia Choi, again. And again.
G) A big, faaaaaaaat you-know-whom.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHat... what KIND of mouthwash?

Was it... um, LISTERINE?

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I see some of those "invisible" bloody pee stains.

Grow up.

2:21 PM  
Blogger autogato said...

Um, you fit several strange things in your mouth.

6:37 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

No, I don't. Nothing here is "strange."

Grow up.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's obviously a lot of GROWING UP to be done around here.

A LOT.

As my fellow smegmataster Deroy Murdock, "Patron Saint" of GWiMMRN would say, "ALEKFJGALEGJJGGGHP!"

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home