2/27/06

GWiMMRN, The Dairy Potential of Annie Potts Edition

I didn't start this thing with Annie Potts, people.

GWiMMRN:

A) The huge dairy potential of Annie Potts.
B) Passenger-side fun-bags that come standard in the new Hummer.
C) Riots in China and India over Yahoo making fun of the Buddha.
D) My hem-uh-ruh-ruh-roids, which feel like microwaved pop-rocks candy moshing in my anus.
E) Annie Potts and a Hummer.
F) Shark! Shark!
G) A big, fat cock in Annie Potts' covered bridge, if you know what I mean.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I have no fuckin' idea what you mean by "covered bridge."

And I'm still trying to figure out the "dairy potential" thing.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous A. Potts said...

You better cut all this shit out and calm down RIGHT NOW, or by Gawd I'll spray hot buttermilk from my floppy funbags all over this fucked-p establishment.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous The Buddha said...

I'm so mad I could just shit in my rice bowl, slap it over my head, and call it a coolie hat with curls.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Pop Rocks Moshing in Your Anus said...

*pop*

*snap*

*pop*

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does anyone else smell popcorn?

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That whole phantom popcorn smell thing has GOT TO STOP.

STOP IT.

Anustaster.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home