2/27/06

GWiMMRN, BIG Hem-Uh-Ruh-Ruh-Roid Monday Edition

Hopefully, you've all recovered from an entire weekend of thinking about nothing other than my mouth, and are ready for a brand spanking new week of thinking about my mouth and nothing else. Not clear? Then puzzle it the fuck out. GWiMMRN:

A) A hot, painful rectal vein extruded from the side of your anus like a knuckle
B) A series of wet, sweet farts
C) Toilet humor
D) The Bush Doctrine, which when boiled down to its most basic elements means that you suck it first
E) You, yes you, sucking it first
F) A heartfelt apology to Annie Potts, whose escapades with a large equine mammal should never have become grist for this sickening mill
G) A great big taint punch to the entire Lifetime Network
H) A bruised uterus served in a glass of hot spit
I) A big, fat, ropy-veined cOck

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dairy potential of Annie Potts is very high.

VERY high.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is "dairy potential?"

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never encountered a sweet fart. Do fairies and elves cut sweet farts?

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just give me that sex tape back, you.

11:24 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

It doesn't matter who dealt the wet, sweet farts. FOCUS not on the ORIGINS, but on the PRESENT.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmm.....so many to chose from.....I know what I would pick....but its YOUR mouth so I pick?????? B

4:00 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Don't forget that you suck it first.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home