2/5/06

Sunday Cock LO MEIN Edition of GWiMMRN

Because there's no such thing as Hi Mein in my mouth:

A) A rather intemperate comment
B) All the inedible, disgusting food at Black-Eyed Pea, where they've got the recipe (for Dogshit Surprise, the "surprise" being that everything you get there tastes like "dogshit")
C) A big pair of used pantyhose with a bloodstained maxi-pad pasted to the front, worn over my jeans to church
D) Chicken-fried tiger poop
E) Tiger's Milk bars, 28.5 of them
F) A tiger's nipple
G) """""""""""""""""""""
H) The big, fat cock of an HR Director

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DIDN'T! Tell me you DID NOT wear jeans to church! That's... that's AWFUL!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the chicken fired tiger poop wet when you chicken fried it or was the chicken fried tiger poop dry when you chicken fried it?

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAAAWWWR!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT I HAVE A WIFE AND CHILDREN AND A REPUTATION TO PROTECT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

9:28 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

You're not FOCUSING.

FOCUS on my mouth.

FOCUS.

You can do it. Say it with me: I CAN. I CAN. I CAN.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home