2/3/06

CRAM IT.

Ram it and cram it. That was almost the name of this website, before I decided to put everything in the world in my mouth. It's all there, too...or will all BE in there, soon enough. The issue of the moment is, however, what's in my mouth right now:

A) One of those coffee-flavored little candies I ate about a million of as a child and I sure wish I had one now
B) The recent episode of My Name Is Earl where one character said, "Gotta go tinkle" and Ethan Suplee's character said, scornfully, "Tinkle. Boy, that's really stupid. I wonder what he calls going ploppies."
C) The Man from U.N.G.H., who is different from The Man from J.I.S.M.
D) Joe Theisman's ploppies (and what big ploppies they are)
E) Tongue-biting rage
F) Ploppy-biting rage
G) The big, fat cock of the girl that sings, "Freeeeeee Credit Report Dot Commmmm"

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I... I like... uh um, "Ram It," um, better.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Men from U.N.G.H. and the Men from J.I.S.M. could NOT be more different.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand Letter A. If this is a list of what is possibly in your mouth right now, why would you say you wish you had one of those candies now? Are you saying that, definitively, Letter A is NOT in your mouth right now? Can I cross it off the list, you know, process of elimination (P.O.E.)?

8:55 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I've got your P.O.E. right here, little camper.

Now bend over. It's time for the next lesson in Human Development. Bite down on this pencil if it'll help.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, we're an offshoot (so to speak) from the U.N.G.H. organization.

9:04 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Stop beating off for just a moment and concentrate on the items in my mouth.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pplease... please. just answer your fax machine. i

i have to know

about that dump you took, a couple weeks ago. i've

i'b ive done nothing but try to fax you about it. ujust., please

have mercy..m,

10:15 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Stop faxing for just a moment and concentrate on the items in my mouth.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home