2/4/06

Saturday Cock PASTA Edition of GWiMMRN

Hey! GWiMMRN!

A) The small pile of black-brown shits I took after eating three pounds of Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies at exactly 2:46 A.M. this morning
B) A bone spur
C) Jean Smart, all of her except her TAINT, which I have saved for later enjoyment on a slice of buttered matzah
D) The handful of liquid Ivory soap I threw with a loud grunt at the back of the neck of the couple in front of me in the movie theater during the titty scene in Hostel
E) *ungh* THWAP
F) The kind of person who says the word "horrors" and makes it sound like "whores"
G) Horror whores
H) A B'g, Smokie Cock

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hullo. Only MY COCK can prevent forest fires.

Please pass the lil' smokie shit niblets.

Hey rabbit, does fire stick to your fur?

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really awful! We thought you shot a hot load all over us!

Yuck!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd prefer it if you'd eat my taint right now, please.

Thank you.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home