1/31/06

GWiMMRN, Elbows and Assholes Tuesday Edition

All right, soldiers! Elbows and assholes! Move it, move it! Make a hole, you broke-dick collection of ate-up shitbirds! Watching you try to guess what's in my mouth right now is like watching two monkeys fucking a football! You get one more chance to stand tall before the man and make your mamas proud. Guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) The space between my penis and Uranus, which grows ever closer
B) The low crackling sound of your dingleberries rising as your anus aches for the touch of my jaundiced, yellow tongue
C) A smacked ass
D) That time when I grabbed that guy and his bicep like, ripped off the bone, so I stripped away the flesh with my teeth and sucked on his elbow marrow while he screamed in agony
E) Dame Judi Dench who, before embarking on an acting career, was known far and wide across England as being able to shape a gone-over zucchini into a perfectly-detailed replica of Rodin's The Thinker using only her rectum and ass cheeks
F) The weird, elbow-like bend in this big, fat cock

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am NOT looking at Letter F. No way, sick-fiend.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also think Letter C is uncalled for.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think ANYONE with the first name of "Dame" should be able to sculpt vegetables with body parts. But, that's just my moderate opinion.

6:53 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I call for it all.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*crackle*

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOUCHDOWN!!!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GERONIMO!!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home